Yes! You can reduce or increase the sensitivity if SNOO is reacting too fast or too slow to mild fussing, even snorts or sneeze sounds. To engage...
- Head over to the Setting icon at the bottom of your screen
- Under the Preferences category, click on Responsiveness to start modifying
- You have the following choices:
- • Very Low Responsiveness
- • Low Responsiveness
- • Normal (factory setting)
- • High Responsiveness
- • Very High Responsiveness
If you find that SNOO is not responding fast enough to your baby’s cries and you have already increased the responsiveness, we recommend increasing the baseline level of SNOO. Increasing the baseline can help soothe your baby during light sleep cycles, this is often when they begin to fuss and grunt.
We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your SNOO, and we’d love to help! This troubleshooting questionnaire can guide you to troubleshooting steps based on the issue you are experiencing.
For all other questions, please click on submit a request for your request to be forwarded to our Customer Care team!