It is easy:
- Unzip…then spread open the arm band & leg flap.
- Place your baby 5 cm above the sack neckline, pulling the swaddle up and over your baby. Make sure the band is snug and down over their wrists.
- Snugly close the arm band and make sure the band is snug and low covering the wrists.
- Attach the between-the-leg flap to the arm band.
- Finish by zipping the sack from bottom to top. The swaddle's neckline should be well below your newborn's chin.
You are all set!
- Only use Sleepea with the zipper fully closed…top and bottom.
Sleepea is NOT for use in SNOO Smart Sleeper. Only the SNOO Sack swaddle is approved for use in SNOO.
- Can your baby roll back to the front? Do not swaddle with the arms under the arm band & leg flap. Release your baby's arms through the armhole snaps at the shoulders on all Small, Medium, and Large swaddle sacks..