The Daily Log is a report in the SNOO App that maps out your little one’s sleep sessions in SNOO. Each log for a given 24-hour cycle you will see the total sleep, naps and the longest sleep stretch.
You can set your 24-hour cycle to start and end when you prefer. The default setting for daytime hours is 7 am to 7 pm, then 7 pm to 7 am the next day for nighttime hours. To change the start time from the default start time of 7 AM, follow the steps below:
- Head over to the Setting icon at the bottom of your screen
- Under the Preferences category, click on SNOO Log Start Time to modify
- Set the time you would like the SNOO log to begin on each day
The log displays sessions inside SNOO in a U-shaped diagram. The colours in the diagram indicate:
- • White = SNOO is off or not in session
- • Light Blue = SNOO is running and on the baseline level
- • Red = SNOO is on a higher level soothing your baby
- • Dark Blue = Upcoming session hours
The longest sleep stretch you see at the bottom of the page indicates the longest session of light blue sleep inside SNOO. The total sleep indicator lets parents know the total amount of light blue sleep inside SNOO!
The Daily Log can calculate your little one’s sleep progress on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Great to share with family and friends or save as a little keepsake!
Please Note: The SNOO Sleep Log will only be available if you opt-in via the data collection preferences!
iOS users will see:
For all other questions, please click on submit a request for your request to be forwarded to our Customer Care team!