The SNOO App is no longer available on the Google Play Store, and it will be removed from the Apple App Store on January 10, 2024. For an improved user experience, download the Happiest Baby App on iOS or Android.
We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble connecting! If you receive this error during the pairing process, the following may have occurred:
- Your SNOO’s Wi-Fi® button, underneath the bed, is not engaged
- SNOO’s network signal dropped off due to inactivity
- There is interference in SNOO’s network connecting to your device
To remedy this for mobile devices:
- Make sure your Wi-Fi® button is clicked into the platform
- Reboot your SNOO (plug out for 30 seconds and plug back in)
- Open the app and follow the on-screen prompts until you reach the Join SNOO Network page
- At the Join SNOO’s Network pop-up, click Join and go out of the app into your device’s Wi-Fi® settings
- Look for SNOO’s network name (SNOO_first4digitsofserialnumber) and select it to join
- If the network asks you to enter in a password, it will be snoolast4digitsofyourserialnumber
- Once you see a checkmark, pop back into the app and click Join to SNOO’s network
- If successful your screen should head to the connecting stage!
If you have ruled out everything above, and your SNOO still cannot connect, please log out of the SNOO App. Then restart SNOO by unplugging it from the wall outlet and plugging it back in after a few seconds. After the SNOO is powered back on, log back into the App. Your SNOO should be flashing white on the activity button. After the activity button stops flashing try pairing via another mobile device.
If you are still having trouble, please click here to contact Customer Care, we are happy to help!